Why this adventure?
Olduvai gorge is known as the ‘Cradle of Mankind’ and this trekking expedition courses routes either to or from this area incorporating the history of mankind, geology and landscapes spanning 250 million years. You can time this expedition with the migration in the short grass plains, or append a migration experience post / pre trek. Key features include hiking the Gregorian Rift valley, Sanjan Gorge, Gol, Olduvai Gorge and note we also have variations including Ol Karien Gorge.
To view the Terms and Conditions for this Itinerary, please click here
When there are rains on the Sale Plains or Gol guests must be made aware that changes may have to be made to the routing.
We currently service 2 options:
End of Services
- Gol to Natron variation: ideal to END at Lake Natron
- Natron to Gol variation: ideal to END in Serengeti
Ready to start planning your Safari? Let us tailor make your safari to ensure you get exactly what you want. Enquire about this itinerary here or if you would prefer, you can contact our sales consultants directly via email on email@example.com or via phone on +255-27 250-7011.
- Ngorongoro volcanoes – Empakai crater
- Stunning vistas
- Walking with Maasai Warriors
- Learning about local tribes and customs
- Being a witness to a changing times and culture
- The unique habitat of Lake Natron
- Flamingoes feeding & preening in fresh water streams